sexualmarketvalue.org

This content shows Simple View

Apprentice Grabbed For Rape

A 20-year-old apprentice is in the grips of the police in Ho, the Volta Regional capital, for allegedly raping a 16-year-old girl in the bush.

A police source said David Azumah, a junior high school pupil who does part-time work as an undertaker to support his sick father, allegedly raped the victim in a bush near Anfoega-Gborgame.

The source said in October last year, Azumah was asked by his master in the undertaking business to pick the victim on motorbike from Anfoega-Gbogame to Tsome in the Ho-West District.

According to the source, halfway through the journey, Azumah stopped the motorbike and allegedly dragged the victim into the bush and raped her.

The police source said the victim, upon reaching home, narrated her ordeal to her parents who made a report to the police, leading to Azumah’s arrest.

*****

Fake tongkat ali is a killer – put for sale on Amazon

Deadly Singaporean fake tongkat ali has been on sale on Amazon.

More Singaporean products claiming to be tongkat ali are still touted on Amazon.

The following is how a dubious Singaporean tongkat ali source explains that they can sell just anything without having to be afraid of authorities.

Why Singapore is dangerous for tongkat ali

Caverflo – another death caused by fake tongkat ali shipped from Singapore

*****

Taxi Driver Arrested For Raping More Than 15 Foreign Women

Panama, April 2017

A 28 year old Panamanian man is in custody after he was accused of having raped more than 15 foreigners. The subject was arrested Thursday night by the police in Via Veneto, in the Bella Vista district of Panama City. The arrest came after police units received the license plate of vehicle being driven by the man, who circulated through the area to commit sexual offenses and robbery against foreign women. He was taken to the Bella Vista substation and then was referred to the Auxiliary Prosecutor, where he is currently being detained. One of the victims, a 26 year old woman, said the man gained the trust of six Colombian women and one Honduran. The woman said the day he raped her, she was picked up by the taxi driver from a hotel located in the banking district. The suspect took her to the Tercera Etapa de Mañanitas, where he raped and robbed her. He then left her in the place. The victims whose ages were between 22 and 28, presented their criminal complaints to the authorities. It was learned there are more victims who have not yet filed their complaints, said one source. The authorities have started their investigation to apply the appropriate legal sanctions.

*****

Ongoing Manhunt in Puerto Rico to Catch Serial Rapist

Puerto Rico, July 2015

Puerto Rican police are closing in on the “Santurce rapist,” a criminal who has spread panic here in recent months.

The chief of detectives of the San Juan metropolitan area, Maj. Jazmin Perez, told EFE Tuesday that the cops are working with tips received in the last few hours after they posted photos of the man suspected in four cases of rape since last May.

Nicknamed for the San Juan neighborhood where he operates, the Santurce rapist is suspected in four sexual assaults since May, crimes that have instilled fear in women of the Puerto Rican capital.

The investigation took a new turn Monday when police released images of the suspect taken by a bank security camera.

The rapist, while holding captive one of his victims, used her card to withdraw money from an ATM.

The criminal, whose crimes are reported on the front pages of all the dailies on the Caribbean island, is believed to be between 35 and 42 years old.

The pictures of the individual, which have gone viral on social media, show a short, stocky, dark-complexioned man with a tattoo of a woman on his right arm.

While the suspect tried to cover his face with a cap and dark glasses at the ATM, police say people who know him would be able to identify him from the images.

The insecurity created among women by the deeds of the Santurce rapist led San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz to announce Tuesday that police security will be doubled.

The criminal followed the same pattern in all four cases of violence against women – he first intercepts his victims’ vehicles, then forces them to take money out of an ATM, and finally rapes them.

The common denominator of the victims is that all are women between ages 25 and 30 who happened to be alone at the time they were attacked.

Police warn that the rapist is a highly dangerous individual, and for that reason have asked the public to take extreme measures to keep themselves safe until the suspect is apprehended. EFE

*****

Indian teenager dies after being raped and set on fire

India, March 2016

A 16-year-old Indian girl who was raped and then set on fire on the roof of her home has died, police said Wednesday, the latest in a string of horrific sexual crimes in India.

The teenager, who sustained more than 90 percent burns in Monday’s attack, died in hospital early Wednesday, the investigating officer told AFP.

“Unfortunately she could not be saved despite the best efforts of the medical staff,” said Ashwani Kumar.

“We have arrested the accused, who is 19 years old and sent him to judicial custody.

“An investigation is on to find out more about the motive and details of the crime,” he said.

Media reports quoted the girl’s father as saying a neighbour in their village in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh had been harassing his daughter for a year despite several warnings.

The fatal gang-rape of a student on a bus in Delhi in 2012 shone a global spotlight on frightening levels of violence against women.

It also led to major reform of India’s rape laws including speeding up of trials and increasing penalties for offenders, but high numbers of assaults persist.

*****

Interior Ministry Denies Allegations

Bahrain, July 2013

In response to allegations made at mosques, at political events and on social media about detainee Rihana Al Sayed Abdullah Salman, the Assistant Undersecretary of Legal Affairs affirmed that Rihana, 38, has been charged with plotting to detonate a homemade bomb during the Bahrain Grand Prix on 20 April 2013. The charge was made under the terrorism law. She is also charged with forming a network that aimed at hindering the constitution.

The Assistant Undersecretary stressed that the allegations about Rihana are baseless and untrue. The timing of such rumours is circumspect, especially in that she spent more than 3 months in detention and was referred to the court on June 20 and July 11. Her parents and lawyers visited her 10 times (on May 7, 15, 22 and 29, June 6, 12, 19 and July 3 and 10) and no one raised the allegations until now. He said that the case is in court and that the judiciary system will handle it.

The Assistant Undersecretary also stated that some religious sermons and political events are used to spread these false allegations, while the streets witness systematic terrorism even in the holy month of Ramadan. A series of terror acts have been committed by extremists who have been misled by these sermons and events. Up to now the leaders of these events have failed to condemn terrorist acts against police and the community. This includes the failure to condemn the violence that led to the death of policeman Yasser Dheeb on Saturday 6 July in Sitra Wadyan.

He added that many fallacies exist in religious sermons, political events and social media. This misinformation aims to benefit certain individual benefits but are based on unreliable sources. For example, false allegations about the rape of a girl by policemen were recently made. The facts revealed that no rape had occurred and that the allegations were completely base less.
He said that the Interior Ministry, upon conducting an investigation and learning the facts, refused to give the allegations more attention than deserved.

He concluded by highlighting the importance of accuracy in information and encouraged the public to seek information from accurate sources. (MOI Media Centre)





top